Thursday, February 12, 2009

Modern Hijabs For The Modern Woman

Hello again!

Well, like i mentioned in my previous introductory post, i have some stuff to sell in this blog. Some of my friends are already loyal customers of mine, and most of them are repeat customers. I guess if you like the stuff u will always come back for more, right? Well I certainly hope so...
So here they are... Pesona Tudungs for SALE!

And I do mean sale... I'm reducing the prices of my items (Loyal customers -- take note!). But before we talk about moolah, lemme just dazzle you with the designs I have.......

Name: Flower Stripes
Colours: Dark Brown, Light Blue & Yellow
Status: 2 SOLD to KakDa & Erma.
Note: I'm trying to get more of this design... availability yet to be confirmed.

Name: Rose Edge
Colours: Turqoise, White & Pink
Status: SOLD to Minty.. Thanx!


Name: Abstract Squares
Colours: Black, White & Grey
Status: SOLD to Asiah.. Thanx!

Name: Sunny Garden
Colours: Shades of Orange, Cream & Light Brown
Status: N/A

Name: Floral Aura
Colours: Dusty Pink, White & Maroon
Status: SOLD to Titie.. Thanx!

Name: Leaf Relief (Green)
Colours: Shades of Green
Status: SOLD to Murni.. Thanx!

Name: Leaf Relief (Blue)
Colours: Shades of Blue
Status: N/A

Name: Leaf Relief (Black)
Colours: Black & Grey
Status: SOLD to KakDa.. Thx!

Name: Leaf Relief (Purple)
Colours: Shades of Purple
Status: SOLD to Muzlina.. Thanx!

Name: Leaf Relief (Brown)
Colours: Shades of Brown
Status: SOLD to Iqa.. Thanx!

What, just this, you ask? No, no my dearies... there are more to come! Just look out for my next entry for the rest of the designs I have in store for you! In the meantime, feast your eyes on these beauties, and if you wanna beat the rest to the punch, email me now and reserve your favourite design!

FAQ

  1. There is only 1 exclusive piece per design available. However, if there are special requests for a second piece of a tudung design that has already been reserved/taken, please allow me a few days (or perhaps weeks!) to find out if I can fulfill your request.
  2. Each tudung is priced at a brand new price of RM32 a piece!
  3. RM2 from each tudung purchase shall be collected and donated to a Gaza Relief Fund of my choice. So you're not only updating your wardrobe, but doing so for a worthy cause!
  4. Items may be collected from me personally or sent via PosLaju at a separate price borne by the purchaser.
  5. Each tudung may only be reserved for a maximum of 1 week. If no payment has been made within the said time limit, the tudung will be re-open for public purchase.
  6. Please place your orders and queries at: mochafrappez@yahoo.com . Kindly note down your Name, Location, your Selected Tudung Design and Selected Mode of Delivery in your email.
  7. Payments can me made via cash or banked in directly into my account. Details of my account will only be given to serious purchasers only.

Well, that's preddy much all I can think of at the moment... so for any further queries, please don't hesitate to drop me a line at the email mentioned above or leave your comments right here on my blog. Till then, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment