Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sniff Sniff!

Chaks!

Aiks? More stuff for sale?

Hehehe. Yep, you got that right. This time, its a bottle of perfume... Now I know some of you are scratching your heads wondering... does HaZe have a garage full of things to sell? Well, I wouldn't say a garage-full, but i do have a whole lotta things to share with my fellow readers. This just so happens to be my very last bottle of authentic, original perfume that I intend to sell to those bargain hunters out there...

This perfume is one of the more popular ranges from Moschino. It's been around since the mid 90's and is still one of Moschino's signature best sellers to this day. You can still find this perfume on the counters of major departmental stores, their prices ranging from RM150-RM300 a bottle. Here are the details most perfume enthusiasts would love to know:


Oh! De Moschino
Details: 45ml EDT.
Scent/Olfactive Group: Floral
Notes: Apricot, Peach, Violet, Bergamot (Top Note) -- Jasmine, Heliotrope, Rose (Middle Note) -- Sandalwood, Amber, Vanilla, Cedar (Base Note)
Status: Available

Sounds good? It SMELLS good, too! This perfume is fresh and sweet, perfect for day use but significant enough to turn heads on a night about town. And best of all, it's going for only RM75! Whatta steal!!!

So for those who would love to get your hands on this little gem, you know the drill -- email me at mochafrappez@yahoo.com ASAP to confirm your selected mode of payment and delivery. First come first serve basis only! Rest assured that I only sell AUTHENTIC perfumes, and any of my previous customers can vouch for me. Only the best for my fellow readers, right? Always remember, i will only sell stuff that I would've bought for myself, so that means I will choose only the best items available.

OK then, keep the mails pouring in! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment